Tuesday, December 17, 2013

So as you can see this blog was started for a few months back in 2008-2009 and then went dark for about 3yrs.  I've decided to resurrect it mainly because I want to make sure what I post will not be lost if a website that I've been posting to goes down.  I'm not too worried about Google, although their getting rid of Google reader is a bit disturbing.  As blogging becomes less popular, will they ax blogger.com?  I don't know.

In any case, I don't plan on doing many full-on essays on trading, but mainly this blog is to post charts that I find interesting.  Many of these may or may not lead to trades, others are just to see if a certain set up will work.

If you find this stuff interesting feel free to comment.  If you feel like I'm full of shit (Which i am from time to time) let me know.


No comments: